When deciding to remove unwanted hair from your body, there are many options to choose from. You can shave, wax or use laser removal. Waxing unwanted hair from the body is probably the most painful method and usually lasts for about 4-8 weeks, depending on how quickly your hair grows back. The process of waxing actually pulls hairs from the roots which is why it lasts longer than the traditional method of shaving with a razor. There are so many different types of techniques that can be used with waxing unwanted hair away and there are many different waxing kits that you will have to choose from. There are certain things that you will want to look for when buying a waxing kit:
• Brand is one of the most important keys of knowing what to look for when buying a waxing kit. You should always choose a brand that uses natural ingredients. This is your skin we’re talking about here! Watch out and stay away from brands that use synthetic ingredients that can cause allergic reactions to those sensitive parts of your body.
• Type of waxing kit is also important. Waxing kits can be found in hot or cold types. The hot wax has been found to be more soothing and effective but you need to be careful not to burn your skin! If you plan to be waxing a large area then it is smarter to use hot wax because it will provide plenty of coverage. Most hot wax kits also come with refills which help to save money that is spent on waxing kits.
• Sugar or normal hot wax is another option when knowing what to look for when buying a waxing kit. Sugar wax has been known to be less painful than normal wax and is best for removing finer hair. Sugar wax grabs the hair and sticks less to the skin. It also helps that sugar wax is all natural with natural ingredients which is best for people with sensitive skin. Sugar wax also washes off more easily than normal wax.
• Scent is also very important when choosing a waxing kit. You can find waxing kits in scented or unscented form. Scented waxing kits are much more enjoyable but men may prefer to buy an unscented waxing kit.
• Price is a huge factor in what type of waxing kit you will get. Prices for waxing kits range from a few dollars all the way up to $100. You will want to purchase a waxing kit that has all of the key points of a good waxing kit as well as refills so that you can get more wax for your money.